Welcome to La Casella

a really nice place to visit

A well-furnished, year-round apartment in a 300-year-old stone farmhouse, comfortable living room, king-size American bed and your own patio with a panorama of the Alpenines, quiet, private and affordable -- that's La Casella.

Click on the link to go the La Casella Web Site and a full description, photos and rates as well as personal essays on life in the timeless atmosphere of Medieval Italy by La Casella owner, Linda Richardson.

http://www.lacasellaumbria.com/


LINDA'S BLOG
Welcome! I've been a resident of Todi since 1986 and enjoy sharing my affection for Italy. This is not a diary, however; It's a whimsical distillation of one ex-pat's thoughts and experiences.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't tell anybody!


Dear Robert,

Re: your comments about my current lacasellaumbria.com essay, I cropped and enlarged the picture of the field and now I can see what you're talking about. Those parallel lines are really strange! I immediately thought of Crop Circles, so this morning I checked the Internet to see if I could find something similar, maybe a sort of "crew cut" design.

Well, I finally found a reference in the archives of the Yahoo Linear Aliens Foundation (www.yalie.edu) and, Robert, this is amazing! I absolutely got chills when I realized that I had photographed a rare form of the spaceship field aptly named Corn Rows -- and it's right here in Todi!

Scientists have determined that Corn Rows are created by an entire fleet of space vehicles landing simultaneously and, obviously, in precise formation. Imagine what a spectacular sight that would be!

But there's more: my research indicates that this is the first complete example ever found of a Corn Row field called Pinstripe Parking! Only two partial and indistinct landing fields of this type have been uncovered to date -- one in Minsk and the other next to an outlet store in New Jersey.

I don't need to tell you the significance of this field in terms of its impact on science and our bank accounts. For now, I suggest we keep it to ourselves until we've made the necessary security arrangements and secured our rights to the discovery. At that point we can launch a 10-point public relations and media campaign that will firmly establish our legal position, including the ownership of all copyrights in perpetuity. To that end, the initial announcement should be published on Facebook and closely followed by a video preview on YouTube. I will have an outline prepared by the end of the week.

Congratulations to both of us!

Linda




1 comment:

Robert said...

Awesome Linda! I'm really thrilled that my innocent comment ignited the fervor of deep research in you. Let's start planning pilgrimages to the site.